Monday, July 30, 2007

Random Thoughts

With the birth my first niece, Zoya, my blog is filled with her stories and pictures. She is such a cutie pie. I have to look at her and hold her in my arms as many times as possible every single day. Zoya is now 6-day old and the more I look at her, the more I am in love with her. By just being there with Janice for the past week, giving birth is way way way more difficult than what I thought and taking care of the baby is also way way way beyond what I expected. The whole birth thing really made me to appreciate all the moms more. Today is my first day back to work after four-week summer vacation. It's a little tiring and I need a few days to adjust to the fact that I have to get up early to go to work. heehee. We spent a lot of time chatting and sharing our life stories that happened during our time off. They are all very happy for me as I shared my engagement story.

We had the opportunity to hang out with Wendy and Jack last Saturday. It felt like summer time again. Four of us went to OC fair and the traffic was pretty bad; it took us forever to get in. It was so much food to enjoy and so many games to play. Woo, we had BBQ chicken and fajita, roasted sweet corn, corn dog, lemonade, funnel cake with strawberries and whipped cream on top! yum! Sweet corn and funnel cake are definitely the best. Here are the prizes we got and you don't want to know how much we'd spent. hahahaha.... =P
Happy Belated Birthday to my flower girl, Josephine. We actually celebrated her birthday already but I'd like to wish her happy birthday one more time here since she is going to play an important role on our big day! hahaha =P The theme this year was princesses! She is in love with all the Disney princess characters. I'm glad she enjoyed all the girly gift we got for her!
This photo is taken by photographer uncle Jeremy. I'm using it without permission but thanks in advance!!
Josephine used to have crazy hair when she was little. This picture was taken on May, 2005.
This was Josephine's 2-year old birthday party, still remembered that hot summer day last year. Look at her sweating...
These are my favorites! Josephine is old enough to know about the whole wedding stuff. She wanted the Disney princesses to be her bridesmaids by that time.
We love you Josephine! Stay sweet and cute! =)