Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Thursday!

I've never seen so many comments on my blog before!! Some of you also congratulated us through emails, msn, text messages, phone calls, blogs or in persons. We're very happy to share the joy with all of you. I want to take this moment to say THANK YOU! We really appreciate your blessings and love!!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we start planning our wedding day. =)

I realized that I no longer have a boyfriend. He is now my "fiance." I found myself trying to use this word "fiance" more often. It's a new vocabulary that I can apply to myself and I actually own one. hahaha =P From friend to boyfriend, from boyfriend to fiance, the opportunity to call him as my fiance won't last too long so I better use it more before he becomes my husband.

So, what's next after he proposed? Plan our big day. Where to start? Marking the date and finding the location. I bought two bridal magazines yesterday and I hope I would enjoy reading them. If you have any ideas that can help me, please email me. ^__^ Thank you!

Happy Birthday Sherry~