Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lovely Day

Today turned out to be a very productive day. Took Janice to her obgyn for check-up this morning and it was packed in the doctor's office. While we were waiting for our turn, a group of pregnant moms came, also with their husbands and relatives. I think they're from one of those Chinese pregnancy care centers (月子中心). It was my first time seeing so many expectant mothers. It was a little hectic in there but the good news is our baby has turned back to the normal position again. I think she is definitely a good swimmer...turning around and around. After the check-up, we headed to New Capital for some early dim-sum. The foods there are good. Yum! For the afternoon, I took a power nap and then tutored for three hours.

Tonight, we did something special. We went to Toyota dealership and we bought a car!!!!! Just kidding...haha =) We just went there to browse around and check out some SUVs and Vans. I got a little dizzy with the smell of the new cars...errrr. Later, we decided to go to "Vanille De Patisserie" to have some desserts and drinks. We have never been there even though we passed by there so many times. Their cakes look pretty cute and all have very fancy names, like "love spell 愛情魔咒"...well, that's the only name I remember now. I didn't bring my camera with me so I took the pictures with my cell phone.

This one is with chocolate flavor...don't remember the name.
This one is Italian mango ice cream. A little too sour and fruity, doesn't have the rich and creamy flavor as I expected.
The last pictures is our favorite out of these three orders. It looks gorgeous but it has a very ordinary name: "New Product 主廚推薦"...it's a new product and doesn't have a fancy name yet. hahaha

I am very thankful to have a lovely day like today.