Thursday, March 29, 2007

Breath

Wow, it has been more than a week since my last post. Thank God, finally I was able to really sleep last night. I thought I was getting sick with a sore throat. But I guess the allergy season is kicking in and my throat just can't take it anymore. I've been coughing for the past few days. It's weird that it only happens at night time when I sleep. My throat just becomes super itchy and starts to cough continually. It's like every time I inhale, the air just makes my throat itchy. I was so uncomfortable and helpless...can't really scratch my itchy throat!

It is truly a blessing to be able to breath normally. I'd never stop and think what an amazing gift it is. Most of us probably never give it a thought. It's something so ordinary and natural that I take it for granted. If you have no trouble breathing, you are blessed. =) Thank you all for praying for me!