Saturday, March 03, 2007

My Tire

In the beginning of February, I went through a lot of troubles to have my tires fixed. It started with one simple flat tire, but one thing after another. Here is what happened.
1. Had a flat tire at work.
2. Co-worker broke one bolt while changing the spare.
3. Went to America's tire for two new tires.
4. Found out that another bolt was broken.
5. Needed to get my car towed to anther auto shop.
6. Picked up the car the next day, but they didn't have nut.
7. Needed to go to another auto parts shop to get the nut.
8. The shop didn't have the right size of bolt-nut.
9. Went to three different Pepboys and finally got what I need.

I thought the story of my car ended there. Unfortunately, this morning BigWill told me that he saw a deep crack on the side of the tire. (Thanks BigWill for noticing it!!! Your eyes are sharp!) I went outside to take a look. Man....not again. The crack was deep and I could see the steel from there. I went back to America's tire and you know what. They did NOT have the same tire in stock for replacement. They said it did not lose air pressure but I should put the spare on and it would take three to five business days to order the tire. SIGH...I really wanted to COMPLAIN. The guy checked the other store and found one that had the right tire in stock. Will took me there this afternoon and finally, they replaced a brand new tire on and I didn't have to pay anything. Thank you so much Will.

I didn't know why all of these happened to me. I felt God wanted to see how I would react in these situations. Honestly, I felt so annoyed. But today I am reminded by the word of God, "Praise Him for the glory of His name." Yup, praise Him in all situations, both good and bad. Praise Him for my safety. It's a lesson I'm continuing to learn. =)