Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Wednesday

Three nights in a row, I had a weird dream again last night. The entire dream was about my friend, a reckless and dangerous driver, giving me a ride in her car. Just like the one in the movie where the car doesn’t stop at the traffic lights and can drive backward without hitting anything. I hope I am able to sleep tonight without having any dream, otherwise I just don’t feel rested when I wake up.

Earlier this week we were talking about how we could fit four cars on the driveway on Wednesday because no parking on our street on Wednesday for street cleaning. When I went to my car this morning, I saw all four cars parked perfectly on the driveway without blocking the sidewalk. That Mini S just looks like a toy car! So cute!



This is my third day of having salad for lunch. Yes, trying to lose some weight and be healthy. It saves money and time to prepare for lunch and good for my body. Salad with greens, tomatoes, roasted almond, cranberries, cheese, and white balsamic dressing. Recently, different people saw me and told me the same thing that my face is a little chubbier. Errr, It is a warning sign and I have to watch out and control my appetite!