Monday, January 22, 2007

“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.”

This verse popped up in mind tonight when I was looking at these two special gifts I received today: a Bible and a set of bamboo coasters.

I got this Bible as an appreciation gift for being the SOP member of last year. Actually I think I am the one who should thank SOP for loving me and helping me to grow. It is a place where I feel safe, loved, a place like home. I’ve been going to SOP for the past two years and it has been a great experience throughout these two years. Reflecting upon last year, I know I’ve learned and experienced so much. God truly blessed this ministry to change and bless a lot of people. May God continue to pour out His anointing and His spirit on this ministry.

My dear friend, Sherry, bought these bamboo coasters when she had the trip to China during Christmas vacation. Very sweet of her…it’s so touching to know that she thought about me even when she was on the other side of the world! =) Thank you Sherry!

On the way home, I feel I am so loved by my dear heavenly Father, loved by my dear family, and loved by my dear friends. God has given me so much that I am really a blessed girl. “What can I offer to God?” I asked myself that. He already gave His one and only son. “What can I give to Him?”

As I was looking at these two special gifts, the Bible reminds me the love of God, the salvation of God, the joy of God, the peace of God, the forgiveness of God, the power of God, the healing of God, just all the riches in Him. The bamboo coasters remind me all the dear friends and love ones God has given in my life. Every good and perfect gift is from above! Thank You Lord! =)