Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I don't think I've ever announced it on my blog. Janice is pregnant!!! I guess this is not a new news but it is a big news for our family!! The first grandchild and first great-grandchild. So, I just want to say it again here!! "I am going to be the real auntie Sydney!!" Our whole family is very excited for Janice and Will. The baby is now 13 weeks and about to step into the second trimester. As we counted the days back, we think the baby is a Paris baby. I guess it is true that Paris makes you falling in love. haha =P

Today is the baby's third check-up. I think they should able to hear the baby's heartbeat. It's just very amazing to see Janice's tummy getting bigger and bigger. Will and Janice are moving back by the end of this month. I believe there are a lot of changes once they are back, both for them and for the whole family. Please keep them in your prayers, thank you! =)

This is a birthday gift I gave to Janice last year, a baby girl bunny plush toy. I can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy, then I can start shopping for baby stuff. ^__^