Saturday, January 20, 2007

Life is “Movement.” Movement is “March.”
True life is not a mere movement, but a purposeful march.
In order to change death to life, the true life, Jesus, marched from heaven to earth and continued to march on this earth. This is all about the “Life March.”
This Life March that Jesus started must be continued for there are so many people who need the true life, Jesus.


My friend, Iris, and her team are going on a mission trip to Philippine for one year. Yes, one whole year! It is definitely a big decision in life and great commitment before God.


I’ve known Iris since September of last year. We met each other in a meeting at work. I still remember the time when she shared about her mission trip to Philippine during the summer and I was just so touched by her passion for God and people, especially kids. Even though we’ve known each other only for a couple of months but we can share so much with each other. I really thank God for bringing her into my life. In her, there is humility, passion, love, courage, strength, and encouragement.

Iris, I really treasure our friendship and may God fill your heart with His joy and love, and use you as His precious vessel to bring His love to those who are in need. May God protect you every step of the way and surround you with songs of deliverance.