Monday, March 19, 2007

Car Wash

How often do you wash your car?
Every week? Every other week? Or every month?
My answer to that question is "approximately twice a year..."

Haha...all you car lovers probably think that's totally unbelievable and unacceptable! Well, it will always rain after I wash my car. It happened many times and I've learned my lesson. Why wasting my energy and time washing my car when the rain will wash it again the next day? On top of that, I got stung by a bee once before while washing my car. Now, I never wash my car by hands. I go to the drive-through carwash at the gas station when I think I really need to get my car cleaned.

This afternoon, BigWill was going to wash his mini and he asked me if I want to wash mine. Nah...too tired to wash my car. After awhile I went downstairs and didn't see him and when I went back to my room looking down from my window, I was so surprised to see him washing my car for me! My goodness..."THANK YOU!!!!!!!" I took some pictures to prove that BigWill is a hardworking guy!

Muhahaaha...you've been watched!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)