Monday, March 05, 2007

Health is Wealth


For the past few weeks, my co-workers and I have been taking short "walking breaks" both in the morning and afternoon. All we want is to get our butt off our chairs and keep our eyes from staring the monitors for too long. At 10 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon, four of us would walk around the parking lot and it takes us about 3 to 4 minutes. It's actually a great idea to get ourselves refreshed throughout the day.

We planned to do more walking this week and we all brought our sneakers today. We decided to walk at 11:30 and we walked about 25 minutes today. It was hot today and I definitely need a visor or hat and sunblock to keep myself from sunburn. I know exercise is good for me and I need it, but I just don't like it. I am not self-motivated and have to really push myself.

I really respect those who have been going to the gym on a regular basis. And for those who just joined the fitness, right on! Start exercising!! =)