Friday, March 16, 2007

Big Family

For the past few weeks, there were 11 people plus one doggie living in the house. A little crowded but it was so much fun. Little uncle, little auntie and Erin came to visit us from Taiwan. This trip was for Erin's auditions for music schools in Dallas and Manhattan. LA was their first and last stop of the entire trip.

Growing up in a big family is one of the blessings God has given to me. When we were little we all lived together with grandma, uncles, aunties, and cousins. Living together made us very close to each other. They watched us grow up and I even remember the time when little uncle and little auntie were still dating and Janice and I were their flower girls when they got married. I was in the hospital when Erin was born...I couldn't remember why I was at the hospital. haha...Now Erin is going to college and Janice is expecting the baby, the 4th generation of the family. Time surely flies.

I took some time off from work this week to spend more time with them. We girls went shopping on one day while the boys went to Getty museum to appreciate the beauty of art. We girls are too materialistic? heehee... It was crazy for us girls to go shopping together. We had so much fun picking out clothes and trying on in the fitting room. I felt like I was on summer vacation these couple of days!

Eating out was also one of the things we enjoyed doing together since we all need to eat. Can't believe how much food we ate throughout the week. haha =P

Here are the links for some of the photos we took at the restaurants:
King's Palace Restaurant
V.I.P. Restaurant
Happy Veggie Garden
Baja Fresh
Seafood Village Restaurant

Little uncle, little auntie, and Erin went back to Taiwan last night. I don't like the feeling of seeing people leave. I really hope one day I would be able to visit them, especially my grandma.