Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Photobook

I've been using Kodak Gallery (Ofoto) to upload photos and create online albums for many years since 2004. It used to be FREE but now they require users to make at least $19.99 purchases each year in order to keep all the photos. I got a second notice telling me that I need to make a purchase to renew my photo storage by 9/30/09, which is today, or all my photo albums will be deleted. Errrrr.....I didn't want to lose all my photos so I had to buy "something" from Kodak. So I'd decided/been forced to make a photobook by tonight. I just finished creating a photobook for our trip to Kauai. I ended up adding more and more pages to the photobook and each additional page is 99 cents. I spent total of $43 for the order, more than I expected.

I wonder if all the sites that provide online photo albums require minimum cost......