Monday, May 07, 2007

Weddings

Anyone getting married in May? It seems like there's a wedding every month this year. We attended Tiffany and Shine's wedding last month. Tiffany looks great in her wedding gown and all her evening dresses. The banquet was filled with endless games...heehee. It was just so good to see so many old friends who I hadn't seen for a long time, really miss you all.

04.21.2007 Tiffany & Shine's Wedding Photos (Click Here)
Next month will be Lillian and Peter's big day. Lillian, you still got about one month to enjoy your life as a single girl. Don't stress out! Everything will fall into place on that day! =P I am very impressed when I saw their hand-made invitation. Looks awesome girl...you're approved by my standard. You will be soon moving into another phase of your life and just want you to know that I am here to answer your questions (you can ask more than one) and you have all my deepest blessings. So, who is next?
Congratulations to Steve and Joann. I was going to blog about it earlier last last week but then you all know I am a slow blogger. Here I am again, congrats to both of you!