Thursday, April 12, 2007

Huntington Library + Yard House

Janice and Will have moved back to LA for over two months now. Janice and I used to call each other almost everyday when she was up in north. Now I can just chitchat with them face to face whenever we want to. Since Janice is expecting the baby and Will is hunting for a job, I get to hang out with them a lot. I'll try to update and post some pictures when I have time. I know I am a little slow but I just don't think I want to sit in front of the computer for too long. =)

Today. A good news. God has graciously provided a job offer for Will! God is truly our provider and He answers our prayers! Congratulations brother! Very happy for you except a little worry about your everyday commute to Santa Monica, but I believe God will also provide you a pair of wings that help you to get there on time! Add oil!

Last week we spent one relaxing afternoon at the Huntington Library Botanical Gardens in San Marino. Admission is free on the first Thursday of every month. It was packed with people, especially seniors and expectant mothers with little kids. It was a beautiful day, very enjoyable. Aren't these pictures pretty? Some plants and flowers are so unique and adorable. The cactus on the bottom right looks like it's wearing a Hawaiian lei on its head!
After walking around for a couple of hours, we headed to Pasadena and had some drinks and snacks at Yard House. This is how you enjoy your life! hahaha... Why is it called "happy hour?" I guess the half-priced appetizers and discount drinks make you happy?!?!
More Photos for Huntington Library (Click Here)