Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dogs

Are you a dog lover? I am in the process of becoming one. When Brownie first came to our home, I only liked to watch him for he is so cute and tiny. But then the excitement fades and I only like to hold or play with him when he is groomed or smells good. I didn't even allow him to come into my room....

As time goes on, Brownie is like part of the family. I start to enjoy having him more and more. He knows when we call his name. He is playful and has emotions like us. He knows how to shake hands! The only problem is that Brownie is not potty trained. heehee
I am not completely in love with dogs but I am making progress little by little. Last weekend I saw this big dog, MiMi, at a friend's house. She is huge, compared to the size of Brownie, but she is only 8 months old. Mimi is a very passionate dog...If you are a dog lover, enjoy the pictures!