Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Disneyland

Disneyland. The happiest place on earth. This was one of the weekends back in March. I am trying to recap on what happened within the last month. With the speed I update stuff, I don't think I can survive in media or fashion industries. heehee =)

We spent one Sunday afternoon hopping both Disneyland & California Adventure. Both parks were packed and there was a long wait for almost every ride. We were very fortunate to meet a couple who generously gave us their "dream fastpass" because they had to leave the park early. Yeh! Praise God for meeting gracious people like them. Instead of waiting in lines, we sure saved a lot of time with the fastpasses.
One of our favorite rides is "Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters." I guess this is also Jeremy's favorite one at Dland since he set the record for himself as he'd mentioned on his blog. It's really fun for people who are competitive. haha... The new Rockin' Space Mountain is pretty cool too. The only ride that makes me scream is the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
We watched the Parade of Dreams that day and most of the pictures I took are from the parade. Meeting those Disney characters face to face is probably the most exciting moment for all the kids. Wanted to get in line to have a picture with Minnie, just like the kids...but then I guess it was better just to watch them! More Disneyland & California Adventure Photos (Click Here)