Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Monday everyone~

Janice called me this morning from Florence, Italy!!! I missed her call the first time she called me. I checked my voicemail and found out it was her...I was like....Oh NO...darn... Good thing that Will is very smart, he told Janice that I would definitely pick up the phone if she called again. He was right! I was holding my cell phone hoping they would call me again! =)

I am so excited even though I am not the one having fun in Europe but I love hearing their funny stories and adventures. We talked for 42 minutes!!! They spent a week in Italy, after that they went to France, Greece, and now they are back to Italy. They are going to Venice tomorrow and spend 3 more days in Italy before heading to their last destination, Spain.

I think they are so brave to backpacking across these four countries in Europe in 39 days. It is truly an adventure of a lifetime. Janice will certainly post their entire euro trip on her blog when she comes back. Janice told me that they traveled hours by train to visit this small town called “Kalambaka” in Greece. She said “we are like animals!! People in Kalambaka have never seen Asians before!! They keep staring at us!!” It was hilarious…

They got homesick the second week of the trip. Hahaha…(I told you you are gonna miss me!! =P) They were very tired from walking all the time but now I can tell they really enjoy exploring and seeing new things in different places. By the way, Janice eats ice cream every single day!!! =)

If you two get a chance to read this, have fun and enjoy. I miss you guys! =)