Saturday, September 30, 2006

I went to Armstrong Garden this morning, just to walk around and enjoy the beauty of flowers and plants. I've never been to Armstrong but I pass by it everyday when I go home from work. I wanted to go there for several weeks and I finally went today. I was there for a long time, just very amazed at all those pretty flowers. How beautiful...It's really amazing how God created all those different flowers, full of variety... I didn't have too much interest in gardening before but I think I started to appreciate the beauty of a garden and began to understand why people spend so much time and effort taking care of their garden and backyard. I think flowers and plants bring joy and a sense of hope when we see them grow and bloom.

After taking tons of pictures and walking around and around, I decided to bring this home. (forgot what it is called....)



Enjoy the photos of beautiful flowers here!!!