Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's good to have a 5-day long Thanksgiving holidays. Unfortunately, I got a little sick with running nose just the day before the vacation. But I still give thanks because hubby has been taking good care of me and I was able to sleep more than 9 hours a day for the past few nights. It feels good to rest, eat, sleep, and rest more.

I spent my first day shopping with Janice and Zoya. It was good hanging out with my sister. I miss the the time when she was pregnant and we got to hang out all the time. We were at the mall for six hours, trying on new clothes and shoes. It was so much fun. On Thanksgiving day, we made "five-color-fish" and "pearl balls" and had dinner at my in-laws. It was my third year spending Thanksgiving at my in-laws. We had a feast!

Black Friday, didn't go shopping. Basically we rested for the whole day and went to my parents' church for Thanksgiving dinner. Another feast tonight. Mom's turkey is so juicy and the 豆花 is still the best. I think I had three cream puffs. Great to see some familiar faces, old friends and cute babies.

Looking forward to the Thanksgiving weekend.

Thank You Lord for all of Your blessings. I'm richly blessed in every way.