Sunday, November 01, 2009

Water. Water. Water

It didn't feel right when I went to the bathroom early Friday morning. I went back to sleep and again felt the urge that I needed to go to the bathroom again. Then immediately I knew that I had the bladder/urinary infection. I had it twice before and I knew the symptoms and really scared of the nasty "burning" feeling. I called my family doctor right away and went to the doctor's office Friday morning. With my urine tested, the infection is confirmed.

I spent my Friday and Saturday taking medication, drinking plenty of water & cranberry juice, and running to the bathroom numerous times. Thank God, now I'm 90% recovered. Just need two more days of medication and keep drinking water and I will be fine.

Drinking enough water is something I really need to watch out. Of course, go to the bathroom more often. =)