Friday, October 30, 2009

Couch Potatoes

My hubby loves to watch TV. His whole family loves to watch TV. It's a habit, a lifestyle. I don't think he can live without a TV and I think I'm just becoming like him. We are two big couch potatoes! =P If we are going to calculate the hours we spend on watching TV, then it's obviously too much. Can't imagine the one hour per week entertainment limit for D&G's discipleship class. I don't think we are able to go through that class at all. haha~

Soap opera is extremely dangerous and addicting. 自從上次不眠不休的看完“命中注定我愛你“以後就休息了一陣子. With D's recommendation, hubby decided to watch "痞子英雄“ and of course we watched it together. We finished 24 episodes within 4-5 days if I remembered it correctly. No wonder I was so tired at work those days when we stayed up so late. “痞子英雄“還算不錯的偶像劇, 拍攝手法不錯, 取景都還蠻唯美的. 它是屬於懸疑推理的劇情, 比較不像“命中注定我愛你“那麼多感情戲, 會讓我感動到哭得西哩嘩啦
My favorite genre of movie is suspense/thriller, action, and drama. I love those investigations on crime scenes and murder cases. But I think as I get older, romantic comedies do make me laugh. I was surprised after watching this movie, "Proposal." I didn't have too much expectation when we rented it, but it turned out to be a movie we enjoyed. 第一次覺得romantic comedy會讓我笑得這麼開心, 讓我覺得很溫馨. Therefore, I gave "Proposal" an "A."
With the previous great experience on romantic comedy, we then rented the movie "Management" starred by Jennifer Aniston. To me, Jennifer Aniston is a superstar and I like her movies, such as "The Break-up" & "Marley and Me." But this movie "Management" is a TERRIBLE movie. Can't believe she would even agree to star in this movie after seeing the boring, weird script. Anyway, it's the worst movie of all, definitely giving it a "F."
Yes, we watched another romantic comedy, "Ghost of Girlfriends Past." This one is just an okay movie. Not exciting, not funny, very predictable from the beginning to the end. I rated it a "C" movie.
E.K. recommended us a movie called "Orphan." We've been waiting for it to come out and sure thing we rented it this week. It's a creepy, scary, psycho-demon, high-intense frightening thriller. WARMING: NOT for pregnant women or couples who want to adopt children. The story has a twist that is quite surprising. It earned a "B-" on my list.
This post is like a movie review. It's just my opinion to share. What's next? “福氣又安康“???