Sunday, August 30, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's really hard to blog every single day. With the hectic schedule at work, I now don't have time to cook or try new recipes. All I want to do is to rest and sleep, or just simply stay at home doing nothing, or visit my lovely Zoya.

Can't bear the heat and the scorching sun. Feels like burning myself by the leather seat when I get in the car. Just had some shave ice and now back home with the air on.

It's the end of summer. What have I done during the summer? Work. I really think I need a vacation, a time just to rest, to relax, to feel happy. There're some changes in life. I pray that God will give me peace and joy in heart.

After a few weeks of house hunting, we found a new place. We'll sign the new lease next week and start moving stuff within the next two weeks. Time to pack again.