Saturday, August 08, 2009

Bottles & Cans

This is the picture of the day: Recycling.
Yes, that's hubby carrying the bottles and cans that we'd accumulated over the past few months. We had bags of empty bottles and cans at home and we finally got the chance to clear them out this afternoon. Hubby used my pretty ribbons to tie those bags together. Both of us were guessing on how much we would get. Guess what! We actually got $15.60 from recycling!!!! That was just more than we expected.

If case you're wondering, most of our bottles and cans are drinking waters. No beer or wine, only our favorite drinks like V8, 蘋果西打, 舒跑, 可爾必思....

I remembered that I had a post on recycling on this blog before. That was more than 2 years ago. I'm glad that I'm still doing recycling this day. It's still interesting to know that we humans have the same lifespan (80-100 years) as aluminum cans. Let's protect the environment and start recycling. =)