Monday, May 18, 2009

Home Alone

It's rare to be alone by myself. 

Hubby went to play some balls with the guys and now I have couple of hours to myself. I'd decided to continue uploading the photos we took recently. Since we got the big camera and have the love of taking pictures, there're just too many shots. It actually takes so much time and energy to go through all the photos and pick the ones I like. Sometime I just feel that my eyeballs are going to fall out after staring at the computer screen for hours.

The American church celebrated their 10-year anniversary over the weekend. The pastor shared a message about "a decade of faithfulness: Remembering our past and rededicating our future." I immediately thought of my "age." I'm hitting "30" this year! =P My mind just traveled back in time. What had happened during the past 10 years? What God has done in my life over the decade? The sermon just made me think so much, about marriage, families, friends, church, small group, work, God, myself, just all aspects of my life. 

Life is interesting, full of surprises and excitement. One thing doesn't change is the love of God. I'm grateful to know that God is with me all through these years. I thank Him for His grace and mercy is sufficient for me through the times of trouble and sorrow. I praise Him for His presence, provision, protection, and all the perfect gifts He has given in my life. =)

So, I just want to say, God, I want to make a commitment to you. I want to rededicate my future to you. To love You and to serve You, and to be like You, more than before.