Monday, May 21, 2007

Mother + Daughters + Flowers

The Friday before Mother's Day, Mom, Janice and I had a girls day out to The Flower Fields at Carlsbad. The weather was beautiful and it was breathtaking to see the vibrant colors of flowers. It's awesome to enjoy in God's wonderful creation. =) Girls love flowers! We took tons of pictures...It was fun to tour around the entire field on a wagon/tractor ride. Here is the Rose Walk of Fame!After taking millions of photos and walking around the field, we came to the Sweet Pea Maze. Sweet Pea is one of my favorite scents from Bath & Body Works but I didn't know how it looks like until I actually went into the maze. It smelled really good while finding our way out.It took us awhile to walk out the maze, not as easy as we thought. We got so hungry and went to the Carlsbad Outlet that's next to The Flower Fields. We had lunch at Ruby's Diner and had a banana split as our dessert afterwards. yum yum! Of course, since we were at the outlet, we wouldn't miss the chance to shop around. I got myself a hat! (Janice forced me to take a picture with the background from Ruby's..haha) Praise God for giving us a beautiful and relaxing day to enjoy with Mom. =)More Photos for The Flower Fields
More Photos for Rose Walk of Fame
More Photos for Sweet Pea Maze
More Photos for Ruby's Diner