Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Birthday Girl

May is an action-packed month for me. Last Saturday was baby Jocelyn's 1st birthday party and Susan & Jack's house warming pot-luck. For this weekend, Lillian's bridal shower is coming up this Saturday and we plan to do BBQ on Mother's Day. The following week will be the baby shower and we are heading to Big Bear for the long weekend, which is the last week of the month.

People are celebrating different moments of life, such as growing up, moving into a new place, getting married, expecting new baby...I am thankful and happy to be part of their lives and share the joy with them.

Baby Jocelyn just celebrated her first birthday. Once again I realized that time goes by so quickly when I see how fast kids grow. I still remembered the first time I met her; it was three days after her birth on May 5th, 2006. We happened to have her bday party on the exact same day after one year. Baby Jo has grown so much from a baby to a toddler, so adorable and cute. I just want to hug her when I see her. I pray that Baby Jo will continue to grow in God's love, have favor from God, and learn to love God more and more as she grows up!
Left: Me and Baby Jo on 5/5/2006
Right: Me and Baby Jo on 5/5/2007

Baby Jo 撒嬌的模樣...very sweet girl...