Sunday, August 27, 2006

Went to my supervisor’s home for a lunch gathering today. It was very sweet of her to invite us over. She made a lot of foods for us but it was a really long 3-hour lunch. We sat outside in the backyard with high temperature of 95 in Ontario. I didn’t quite understand why we had to sit in the heat while the air was on inside the house. =P
These are the baked stuffed sausage. The little people picks look so cute!

My supervisor has a 3-year-old boy who is an obsessive fan of Spongebob. Everything is Spongebob all over the house, the pillow, lamp, towel, cup, chair, clothes, and much more. Robert was also obsessive with Spongebob when he was little. Didn’t know Spongebob’s popularity lasts this long. =)


Tonight I took Robert out for dinner. There are a lot of new shops in Chino Hills and I wanted to try a place called "Senor Baja" for its fish tacos. I was so disappointed...I'd never go back again!!! >__<