Sunday, August 27, 2006

What a lovely and blessed day…
Thank God for a Saturday filled with blessings!

Thanks to my dear friend, Sherry, for treating me lunch and taking me to the beach. (Congratulations for getting your first paycheck!!!) We had lunch at CPK, one of my favorite restaurants. I’ve been to many CPK at different locations, like Tustin, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Arcadia & Brea, but I would say the one in Irvine is the best one so far. The spacious interior with glass windows all around just makes the restaurant very stylish and elegant. Of course the foods are always so delicious.

Since we didn’t have any plan for the day, we decided to go to the beach to relax a little bit. Thank God that the weather was just perfect and the ocean was soooo beautiful. The turquoise ocean is just like the one in Hawaii!! (I still want to go to Hawaii!!!! =P) There were so many surfers there. As I watched them, I’d learned that surfers have to have A LOT of PATIENCE!! They waited so patiently for the right waves to come in order for them to ride on the waves.

God’s creation is indeed splendid, magnificent, marvelous, amazing, incredible, wonderful…far beyond words can describe!!




More Photos here!!!!