Thursday, June 10, 2010

a day of grace

today is a day of grace.

a friend from work went to vegas and brought me my favorite croissants from bellagio. she even hand-delivered to my office. hubby tried it before and said that it's the best croissant he's ever tasted.

it's grace, to receive those buttery treats from a thoughtful friend who remembers that we'd really enjoy it.

later in the afternoon, i went to my old optometrist to have my eyes checked. the doctor is so nice and welcoming. we had good conversation about life, church, family, and of course, my eyes. when i was about to pay, the lady there told me that the doctor gave me some discounts and also two big bottles of solution.

it's grace, to receive the favor from a kind doctor who knows that i'd need the solutions for my contacts.

very thankful, for a day full of grace.