Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Special Delivery

When I was heating up my lunch, through the window I saw the warehouse guy crossing the parking lot with a box in his hands. Then while I was eating lunch and chatting with my two other co-workers, the warehouse guy came into the office and said there's a special flower delivery and here's the last destination. Three of us looked at each other thinking who's the one. I looked at the calendar and didn't think of anything. Surprisingly, the flower is for me! Wow! I'm the lucky winner!! =D Who's my secret admirer?!
 
I double checked the name on the package and it sure says my name. I opened the message first feeling clueless but it immediately brought a smile on my face and tear in my eyes as soon as I read it. The flower is from hubby! He thanked me for saying YES two years ago today! He remembers the date that he proposed to me. I totally forgot about it...oops, SORRY! It just really touches my heart to know that I have a very thoughtful, sensitive, and romantic husband who loves me very much.
It has been a little depressing for me lately and the flower and the message it brings totally lightened up my day!! Thank you hubby! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to say YES two years ago today! =D
 
Lovely pink roses & calla lilies