Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Movie

Yay! I did my first movie!

All I can say is I love my Mac!! This Mac is actually bought to be used for making a video for our wedding but then we just haven't started that yet. As a beginner Apple user, all I can do with a Mac is browsing online, listening to the music on iTunes, taking some photos at the photo booth, and uploading pictures on iPhoto.

As Zoya's birthday was coming up, I was motivated and started my very first project of movie making. I watched the video tutorials online and then learned little by little as I started. Picking out the video clips I want, trim the clips to the part I want to use, adding the transitions, text, music, sound effects, adjusting the volumes, lengths,....so on. Every second counts. Even though the video is four minutes or so, it really takes a lot of time and energy. 

I think now I really appreciate those who do movie editing. It's very time consuming but it's all wroth it. =) I had a lot of fun making the movie and I think the iMovie does a great job, very user friendly with the help of online tutorials.

Here's my first movie, for Zoya's First Birthday! Enjoy!!