Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday

TGIF!

I've been living at home with parents for my entire life, except the first year when I first came to the states. Thinking back my life, I actually lived and moved from places to places. Buena Park is the city where I lived when my sister and I first came. After one year living with relatives, family came and we moved to Cerritos, Hacienda Heights, and finally we moved to our current place, Chino Hills.

There was nothing here in Chino Hills 10 years ago when we bought the house but now the neighborhood is pretty well developed. The new shopping mall is just around the corner and all the great shops and restaurants will be open soon in May this year. It's great to know that there will be CPK, Yard House, P.F. Changs, Trader Joe's, Pinkberry, and one of my favorite stores, Ann Taylor loft.

We've been searching for a place to live for the past few months. Is it better to rent or buy? Apartment or condo? It's a brand new experience for me and I think it takes time to find a comfortable place with reasonable price.

I'm looking forward to moving out and having our own place. We'll probably miss our moms since both of us are so spoiled that dinner is alwasy ready when we get home. It's time to grow up and be independent!