Monday, February 11, 2008

New Discovery

Hello people. It's me here blogging again. Not sure what to blog about and don't know where to start, just feel like blogging tonight. As you know, our wedding is coming up less than three months and I must say that wedding prep is a huge project and it is somehow very stressful. No wonder some people decide to call off the wedding. No wonder some brides become so emotional all of the sudden. No wonder conflicts and arguments happen between the couples.

Tons of decisions need to be made throughout the entire wedding preparation. Do you think the couples have the exact same tastes or opinions on every single thing? Impossible! I want to clarify that we are not in a fight and nothing is wrong, in case you start to think that way. I just think it's funny that I discover something new about my other half more and more during this time of wedding preparation. At the same time, I get to know how I think and feel in certain situations. It's really easy to forget the true meaning of having the wedding when opinions are different and stress levels are high.

Love is the reason for this wedding and may God make our love increase and overflow for each other!

My prayer is that people will see the glory and beauty of God on our wedding day. Please keep us and our wedding prep in your prayers!

MM